Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cool New Find

I recently found the site Pinterest, and I'm lovin' it. I've made it my go-to place for all things cute, adorable, delicious, and wish list worthy. What is Pinterest? Using the site's own definition, Pinterest is a social catalog service. A virtual pinboard where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by others.

You'll find everything, from adorable photos to ooh and ahh over, like these two...(Awww...I want a kitten!)


No, maybe hmm...a rat? He is adorable holding his teddy.
(Pinned by Carrie from google.com)

to recipes...(it's almost too pretty to eat)
(Pinned by VC Linde from giving.com)
Don't have a sweet tooth you say...how about these ham & cheese pretzel bites? Yumm...

to DIY projects, like this cool desk...


...the possibilities are endless. The cool thing is that each pinned item provides the link to the source material, so you can buy that cool purse you spot, or get the recipe to that delish cheesecake.

Check it out for yourself. I think you'll enjoy yourself as much as I have.