Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, Fresh Start

Look what the New Year dragged in. It’s me! I hope 2015 was a good year for all of you and that you were blessed with a joyous holiday season shared with family, friends and loved ones to cap it all off.

In speaking of a new year someone once said, “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” Following that analogy, I’m hopeful that even if my simple life doesn’t read like the next great American novel by year’s end, that I can at least squeeze out a really good novella from 2016.

As always, life is good, albeit simple. No great love affairs or new worlds conquered, but the great thing about each tomorrow is the hope it brings for bigger and better things. Just think, this same time next month I might be scaling Mount Everest with my new, recently divorced husband, George Clooney. Ok, probably not, I’m hopeful, not delusional.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to 2016, and hoping that it will be filled with good health, happiness, laughter, peace and love for you and me. God bless.