Friday, April 25, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is around the corner so why not get a head start on looking for that special gift that tells mom just how much you love her. Sure, you could get her a diamond ring at Tiffany's, a bouquet of flowers, or even write her a beautiful poem, but would that really express how special she really is? I say no. Why not shop at the WWE store? After all, what more could mom want than a personalized championship belt? Appeal to the WWE wrestling diva inside your mom. Order early and get your belt while supplies last. The price, a "mere bag of shells" as Ralph Kramden would say, only $267. The look on mom's face when she opens the box...priceless.

P.S. This is not a doctored photo. I'm not that creative and I don't own Photoshop. I got this in an email from the WWE. No, I don't watch the WWE. Really, I don't. I'm on the email list for my nephews.