Get ready for some wild and crazy fun with the reliably zany "Big Brother" which returns this Sunday, July 13th for the start of Season 10. There will be 13 contestants vying for the half-million dollar prize. According to Yahoo, the 13 contestants are:
• Michelle Costa, 28, real estate agent from Cumberland, R.I.
• Steven Daigle, 35, geographic consultant from Dallas
• April Dowling, 30, finance manager from Higley, Ariz.
• Robert "Memphis" Garrett, 25, mixologist and party planner from Los Angeles
• Dan Gheesling, 24, high school teacher from Dearborn, Mich.
• Jessie Godderz, 22, bodybuilder from Huntington Beach, Calif.
• Brian Hart, 27, telecommunication account manager from San Francisco
• Jerry MacDonald, 75, retired marketing executive from Magnolia, Texas
• Renny Martyn, 53, hair salon owner from Metairie, La.
• Bryan Ollie, 27, marketing sales representative from Bloomington, Minn.
• Keesha Smith, 29, waitress from Burbank, Calif.
• Angie Swindell, 29, pharmaceutical sales representative from Orlando, Fla.
• Libra Thompson, 31, human resources representative from Spring, Texas
Ah, I can't wait. Showmances, backdoor evictions, and cheesy HOH competitions. Could you ask for anything more? Maybe one thing...bring back Janelle and Will.
Oh, I've saved the best for last. Here's a tour with Julie Chen of the Big Brother house.
Watch CBS Videos Online